View Profile Medinus

180 Movie Reviews

Incredible

This is the greatest flash movie ever! This should tottaly be on television or somthing, (Probably already is) but awsome! Keep going, Adam! (We've got the same name too :)

Funny...

Becuase most of it is true. =D. The half life spoof was good but it was sorta slow, good stuff though!

~Med

Hey, it was good for a second sprite movie.

Being a sprite animator myself, I think this was pretty good for a 2nd sprite movie, the sprites were good, and you used ok music, I didn't see MUCH spelling mistakes and atleast there was a plot. Keep going!

diaz123 responds:

thx m8 :)

62 Game Reviews

Rofl =D

This was pretty fun, just clicking my mouse, and YES I DID CLICK MY MOUSE, NO MACROS. I got about 1,300 I think, Took me a while becuase i'm boring, cool game!

N5 responds:

Thanks for playing!

Fun.

It was really fun, You need to finish this! It was sorta slow at the start, I thought my comp was lagging you could change that. Oh also, have a selection of music, socres and ect. Keep goin.

Darksunda responds:

yeh i realised it lagged a bit at the beginning, but i didn't find out until i played it at a friends house, because for some reason it didn't lag on my pc. Thanks for the tips!

Great idea!

It was a great idea, but it could be improved vastly, add more music (It got annoying) and more chioses too, also make it looks better, add more colouts then just white.

not anymore