Waterlollies Waterlollies

Incredible

This is the greatest flash movie ever! This should tottaly be on television or somthing, (Probably already is) but awsome! Keep going, Adam! (We've got the same name too :)

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Funny...

Becuase most of it is true. =D. The half life spoof was good but it was sorta slow, good stuff though!

~Med

super sonic bros. super sonic bros.

Hey, it was good for a second sprite movie.

Being a sprite animator myself, I think this was pretty good for a 2nd sprite movie, the sprites were good, and you used ok music, I didn't see MUCH spelling mistakes and atleast there was a plot. Keep going!

diaz123 responds:

thx m8 :)

My New Grounds My New Grounds

That was great :)

I've never seen anything like that on NG before, really throughtfull, the animation was really great too, the FX You used, wonder how you do it. ;) Great parody!

Wizards of Newgrounds Wizards of Newgrounds

Freaking awsome

It was all wrong, but thats what made it so awsome. It just fit so well with everything, well done.

~Med

Come down samurai Come down samurai

Great!

The music was the best part, becuase i've haerd it before and I loved it. The style was great too. You could have added some fighting though, becuase it was just him running around O-o.. Ah well. It was cool!

knights knights

Knights looked good.

But thats about it, the animation was jerky and there were no sounds, try trunng the FPS up and making it longer.

In Jail In Jail

Songs to wear pants to.

Rocks lol. But, it was really short, and the mouths didn't sync, try and improve on that.

Musician's Block Musician's Block

Lol?

Really short and weird, but I liked it, it was unique also, keep makin'

~Med

Link Gets Hurt AGAIN!!! Link Gets Hurt AGAIN!!!

Wooooo that was awsome!

OOWAH OOWWAH WOOAH OOWAH OWHAA! LOL. That was seriously funny, I don't care if the drawins animation sucked, it WAS FUNNY =D, Please make more, this should get frontpaged! Theres way too many good drawn parodies out there. Keep it up man!

StagBeetle responds:

you're right this should be on the front page.