Mega Button Mega Button

Rofl =D

This was pretty fun, just clicking my mouse, and YES I DID CLICK MY MOUSE, NO MACROS. I got about 1,300 I think, Took me a while becuase i'm boring, cool game!

N5 responds:

Thanks for playing!

Gingerbred-the demo Gingerbred-the demo

Fun.

It was really fun, You need to finish this! It was sorta slow at the start, I thought my comp was lagging you could change that. Oh also, have a selection of music, socres and ect. Keep goin.

Darksunda responds:

yeh i realised it lagged a bit at the beginning, but i didn't find out until i played it at a friends house, because for some reason it didn't lag on my pc. Thanks for the tips!

Consequences Flash Consequences Flash

Great idea!

It was a great idea, but it could be improved vastly, add more music (It got annoying) and more chioses too, also make it looks better, add more colouts then just white.

Forest Hill Forest Hill

This is really fun :)

This is a really fun game, it's easy to do and addictive, The only complaint I have is that the music actually plays twice and doesn't sound so good when It gets in depth, you should also add other music too. Keep going!

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

Addicting =D

I've been playing this game for almost a week, im a CEO, i've got the sports car, got all the stuff for my house, now im just saving for the castle, I WANT IT! Its so addictive, I can't wait till Stick RPG 2!

-- Things to improve --
Make it longer, and make the battles better.

Make more stuff within the game, more houses jobs, ect ect.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

This IS cool!

This is really fun :D I just wish newgrunds really was that easy, seriously, it was great.

-- Things to improve --
Get more rewards after getting all the stickers.

Make it longer!

Motherload Motherload

This is so fun!

I love this game and i've been playng it for days! It fun, I think you should make number 2.

-- Things to improve --
Add some cooler music, or a music changer

More equipment, ore and have a range of differn't tanks to use.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Brilliant!

This must'a been a damn hard game to script, It was pretty fun, though it just seemed slow.

-- Things to imrpove --
Make the whole game feel faster, It just felt slow.

Make it longer man : )

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Was really good.

It was pretty good, and really fun, for a while I guess, it DID get kinda repietitive.

-- Things to improve --
Improve the music, that same music dronining on and on was really annoying.

Make the gameplay more fun, all you're really doing is shooting arrows.

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

Hahaha.

Fun! I just love these zombie killing games, but, It DID seem to get a bit repetitive after a while.

Add some music.

Make it so more stuff happens, I was doing the same thing over and over.